1. Online store [hereinafter referred to as “Store”] conducts retail sale via the Internet, on the basis of these Regulations [hereinafter “Regulations”].
2. The owner of the store is: P.P.H.U Stropex Sp.j., z siedzibą w Pleszewie ul. Piaski 39, 63-300, adres email: email@example.com.
3. The Regulations are an integral part of the sales contract concluded with the Customer.
4. The condition to conclude a sales agreement is the acceptance of the Regulations by the Customer.
5. The prices given in the Store are gross prices.
6. Goods available in the store are free from physical and legal defects.
1. Orders can be placed in the following way:
through the purchase form and shopping cart available on the Store’s website,
2. The condition of the contract is the provision by the customer of data allowing verification of the customer and the recipient of the goods. The store confirms the acceptance of the order by email or by phone. The store has the right to refuse to accept the order, limit the method of payment or request prepayment in case the order raises reasonable doubts as to the truth and reliability of the given data or method of payment.
3. For the parties binding information is contained on the Store’s website when the goods are purchased at the time of placing the order, in particular: price, characteristics of the goods, its features, elements included in the kit, date and method of delivery.
4. The information on the Store’s website does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code. When placing an order, the customer places an offer to purchase a specific product. The conclusion of the sales contract comes as soon as the Customer confirms the Order by clicking on the confirmation link in the email sent to the Customer by the Store.
1. The customer has a choice of payment methods specified in the Delivery and payment tab.
2. The prices of parcels are specified in the price list. Delivery and payment.
3. The condition for the release of the goods is payment for the goods and shipment.
1. The ordered product is sent by the store via mail order companies (eg courier company).
2. In the case of payment by means of a payment card, the date of order completion is counted from the moment of positive authorization of the transaction.
3. In the case of traditional payments, the time of shipment is extended by the period between placing the order and the date of entering the payment on the Store’s bank account.
1. In the event of non-compliance of the product with the contract, the Customer should send back to the Store, at the expense of the Store, the goods complained about, along with a description of the discrepancy.
2. The shop responds to the Customer’s complaint within 14 business days from the moment of returning the goods together with a description of the non-compliance.
3. If the implementation of a justified complaint involves sending a new product to the Customer or removing non-conformities, the cost of delivery shall be borne by the Store.
4. Individual settings of the Client’s computer and monitor causing erroneous or distorted display of information about goods (eg colors) can not be the basis for complaints.
The right to withdraw from the contract
1. On the basis of the Act on the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product of 2 March 2000, the Customer has the right to withdraw from the contract.
2. The right to withdraw from the contract is effective if the Customer submits to the Store, within 14 days of receipt of the goods, a declaration of withdrawal from the contract.
3. The customer returns the goods to the Store within 14 days from submitting the statement of withdrawal from the contract.
4. Within 3 business days of receiving the parcel, the Store will check the condition of the product delivered.
5. Within 7 days from checking the goods, the Store returns the amount paid to the Customer. The customer should indicate the bank account number to which the refunded amount is to be transferred. In case of payment by a payment card, the refund will be made on the card.
6. The Client shall not be entitled to the right of withdrawal in the cases specified in the Act referred to in para. 1 above.
1. By placing an order, the customer consents to the processing of his personal data only for the purpose of the contract.
2. The Customer may also express separate consent to receive from the Store advertising and promotional materials, including a trade bulletin.
3. The customer has the right to access their personal data and correct them, demand to stop processing them and object to their processing,
It is forbidden to use any materials published on the Store’s website (including photos and descriptions of goods) without the Store’s written consent.
Entry into force and amendments to the Regulations
1. Regulations come into force on the day of publication on the Store’s website.
2. These Regulations may be changed.
3. Changes to the Regulations will be published on the Store’s website.
4. Information about changes to the Regulations will be sent to the Customer via e-mail address indicated in the order.
5. Amendments to the Regulations come into force after 14 days from the date of their publication in the manner specified in paragraph 3.
6. The store acknowledges that the client has accepted changes to the regulations, if he has not terminated the contract by the end of the period specified in paragraph 5.